Sunday, April 09, 2006

Fuckers on the road

Wad the fuck is happening in kuching nowadays? it seems that kuching roads are filled with fuckers who don't know how to drive. DId u guys pay for your driver's license or something? I'm fucking pissed right now. My friends got road bullied.

This issue has been on for about quite sometime now. Although i know about it, but i couldn't cared less. but now things have changed. those fuckers went for my friends. i'm not goin to just sit back and pretend nothing happened.

I mean, seriously, its fucking 9pm and they bashed up my friend's car in the middle of the road! What The FUCk?!?! Where's the law in society? Is the punishment for fuckers like this too light? then again, if their rich, the can always buy themselves out. FUckers!

OK. Here's the senario. My friend was making a right turning into a lorong, traffic light was green, but it happened that the traffic light was the fucked up potong steam type of traffic light. It flashes green for cars going straight. cars turning have to wait.

BUt then there was a car in front of my friend's car, that car turned, my friend was stupid also, followed the guy and make a turn, he realises his mistake too late and there's no other option but to move on. cars have already slowed down to let him through.

Then this fucker perdana appears and dint want to give way, he was speeding and almost hit my friend's car, he missed, went past my friend, then he tu lan, reverse his fucked up perdana and chase after my friend, horning and flashing lights along the way.

In this situation, wad would you do? of course you run for you freaking lifes! that is what my friend did, though he was unlucky, there was a car in front of him that stop to make a turn, and the fuckers from the perdana came out of the car and went straight to attack my friend's car. It was obvious its unnegotiable. LUcky my friend dint get off from the car, i dread to think what might happen to him if he did.

When traffic had cleared, my friend just speed off and manages to hid in a lorong. lucky those fuckers dint manage to find them. Kuching's ah bengs getting more and more daring i see. i dont mean all ah beng's, only those pu bu KNN CCB type of ah bengs.

I hope those blardy fuckers get into and accident and die and rot in hell!!! forgive me for swearing, but tell me, what would you do if you or your friend got into this situation? don't give me try to talk to them using legal terms shit. I for 1, after my friend's encounter won't believe that you'll actually do that. like i said, unnegotiable, those bastards attack my friend's car as soon as they are in reach of the car.

My advice to fellow kuchingnites out there, LOCK your car doors when you are driving, it helps in preventing roberry and other shit to happen. NEVER get out of the car if you meet people like this. If you're being tailgate, drive to the nearest police station.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

ps: call 016-8073705 for my help if you're too far from a police station, i'll look for you and smash anyone tailing you with my lousy Tiara.. call while it is still lousy... =P

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home