Thursday, April 27, 2006

3rd INTIMA Conference part 2

All ritey.. part 2 will consist of our damai trip after the conference. I wanted to show more during the conference itself, but i had already transfered the pictures into yih jie's comp (my memory card was full! 1 freaking gb!), and i had not gotten the pictures from him yet.

We or should i say THEY departed at 9 am to go breakfast at Golden Arch. I was happily sleeping :p I told them my gate had a problem. hehe :P but hey, can u blame me? I was fucked up tired after sleeping only 3 hours per day for 3 days straight.

Anyway, they left golden arch at around 11 something i guess or was it 10 something. I dono, I was still sleeping. They stop by at santubong beach, i also have no idea which one. It's not the santubong resort beach by the way. Sorry la. I dont go up there much.

I only left my house at around 130pm to go up to damai :p. Shouldnt have left that late though, cause after they knew, thay had me buy food for them. -_-"'. I managed to reach Damai Lagoon at around 3. Rested for a while, then i hit the pool, beach and lastly, sauna. I deserved it. :P :P

Anyway, enough writing. I never write much, I dono wad to write. Photos.

Flying Hery


Hery showing off


My organizing committee minus David(the one with the chinese taipei open shirt, he's from ICI Medan)


ICSK and ICM, I have NO idea what are they doing. I wasnt there yet remember? :P


A little booze to past through the night :P


Show Ping


Ladies


Random Scenery


Dodgeball


It's only UNO :P


Steven and his masterpiece


ICI Medan

3 Comments:

Blogger CY's Paradise said...

u shld enjoy d sunbathing wit us in Pantai Santubong.. d sun is really powerfull until can "break" show ping's spec in jazz's car.. but seems like u're enjoyin ur sleep tat time(kononnya gate rosak :P)..

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. What drug is used in cataract surgery Carolina casualty insurance Business bond insurance 1993 cadillac allante tramadol online list of famous baseball players Running clothing by perlizumi State+automobile+insurance+statutes dietary+supplements Change management training customer service training video mcse training Medicare in new mexico outdoor bars furniture birth control pill acne Rts gmc dr martens mens airwair sandals

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Denny Here... miss those moment so much. =)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home