Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Damai

Today ki siau a bit.. post a few posts..

Went to damai(again)2 weeks ago.. our INTIMA retreat of batch 05/06. actually, we just wanna use the money we earned for ourselves. left only 200 for the new batch. hey! we're already being generous, when we started, we only had 100. :P

Student Affairs Officer, Mdm Rachel and family











In 1 room, we have ppl playing ps2

In the other room, we have ppl playing UNO. We had 1 room with attached living room.

I decided to take a walk around the beach when I spotted this little bugger..



When we were on our way down, Jazz's car too 'thirsty' and broke down.. -_-"



While waiting for the tow truck to come, the 2 idiots behind my car decided to play with my ties..









After that the group in my car went to nearby petronas to buy some stuff, then my phone rang.

Jazz: Oi, Where are you? Tow truck come liaw. Directly go workshop wait for me. *click.

I was like, WTF! Where is the workshop!?!?!?! So I waited at petronas for them to pass by.

Then my phone rang again..

Jazz: Where are you?
Me: Petronas, waiting for you ppl.
Jazz: Ok.. Get ready your camera, when we pass by, take pictures..
Me: ........

-_-"







BUGGERS!! :P:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home