Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Vacation seems so far away

So in a few hours I'll be flying off to Adelaide.. No its not for vacation. I'm going to study.. Sigh.. 7 months of not doing anything academic at all.. I wonder if i can restart my brain..

have to write something emo now...

emo....

hmmmm....

Stupid champton!! i cant think of anything emo to write la.. sheesh..

i'm super excited bout leaving to study, how can i be emo??? other than missing family, friends and food.. i cant wait to leave.. i dono why.. i hope i dont cry later.. oh.. my sis just wished me goodbye, she's goin school so she cant send me off.. =P

i dint sleep the whole night packing.. i should probably write proper english now since i'm goin to have to in uni later.. sigh..

i stop here for the time being.. cant think of anything.. when i think of something i'll write again..

chester ashton john!! you lousy bro said his debt is already settled tru me.. dont ask me.. ask him yourself.. he's coming home anyway.. i wont be here to drink with you guys... haiz..

Kids, alcohol is bad.. unless you wanna end up like the list of ppl below..

Alvin Geoffrey James
Andrew Norman
Champton Alistair John
Chester Ashton John

But to be fair, they werent like that before.. i wonder who's the bastard who led them down the road to hell..

xoxo to kuching
thank you and goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home