Monday, January 01, 2007

Dawn of a New Year and Hopefully a New ME

I probably shouldnt be writing this right now, cause I think I drank a lil too much. =P Anyway, as 2006 fades to memory, so shall a chapter of my life. Hopefully I can make something out of 2007.

Do you know the feeling of letting someone go? It hurts, seriously. I thought I've already figured this feeling out. Turns out that I was wrong. I'd never expected it to hurt so much.

Oh well. Everything's history now. Its a new year, and I'm starting anew. If thats even possible. I might just be lying to myself. But who knows, maybe, just maybe i can really forget that I used to have feelings for that person.



OH, By the Way, HAPPY 2007!!! Fuck! I cant walk straight.
NItez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home