Thursday, August 24, 2006

insomia

holidays can be a good thing and a bad thing..

for me, it has been a bad thing.

for starters, after getting my new comp, which coincidentally falls on the beginning of my semester break, i started playing online games till very very late..

how late is late?? well actually i dont see it as late.. its considered early.. 6am.. not early meh??

this MMORPG has been nothing but trouble to me, but do i care.. no.. i continued playing.. Alliance MU is the game i'm playing.. full lvl of each character is 400. while lvling up is easy, when u reach 400, the character's lvl will be resetted to 100, or was it 0. but u still keep the stats.. so, the pros who have had played a long time.. i wonder how many cycle have they gone tru..

and the reason y i stay up so late to play game is because internet connection doesnt lagg.. i mean bloody streamyx laggs in daytime.. also, less players means more monster for me to kill..

well.. its 3am now.. and im off to play again..

and btw.. JAMES!! who says my blog no videos!!??! :P:P:P:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home