Wednesday, July 02, 2008

last 1

Sitting alone in changi airport with no friends and internet access is bad for you.. This is the 3rd post I’m coming up with.. How to die??

Oh the horror.. I just realise I dint update my online game.. My resources gonna be full.. Dint upgrade my storage capacity.. Sigh.. Resources gone to waste..

I can fit all that I wrote into 1 super duper funky ultra longily longest post.. But nah.. Wouldn want to bore you guys now would I..

I would play game.. But I realise I have no mini games.. Hahaha.. U surely don’t expect me to play halo 2 or c&c 3 in front of everyone.. I did considered dota.. U know.. Anything to pass time.. But its still playing games in public and I am leeching off their electricity.. Though I do wish I can leech off their wireless connection as well.. There’s Ethernet socket here.. I wonder if need password.. Hehhe.. But sadly.. All my tech stuffs in luggage and those are checked in all the way to Adelaide..

My mom did asked me to bring a short Ethernet cable.. I told her no need.. Oh how I regret those words of mine now.. Ok.. After debating whether to get alcohol in Singapore or Adelaide.. I’ve still havent decided.. Hahaha.. =P

After all this writing, how can I forget to bitch about wad they fucking charge me.. RM590 for fucking 5kg overweight.. I thought it was goin to be 20 to 30++ per kg.. fucking 100++ for a fucking kg.. BLOODY BLOODSUCKERS!!!!! DIE!!! I’m using MAS from KCH to SIN and Qantas from SIN to ADL in case you‘re wondering.. If you dono wad the short forms meant, 1. I don’t give a damn. 2. You’re not paying attention to wad I’m writing (pay attention to 1 now). 3. My posts bores you.. (oh damn.. I‘m hurt.. Wad does number 1 says??) 4. You’re just browsing for fun.. And in that case I suggest you go google and search for IATA codes..

If you’re an employer of MAS or Qantas and its not suppose to total that much of money, please don’t fucking tell me unless you’re the man, u know orang besar, boss.. Hmm.. don’t understand?? Fucking director slash executive slash the man who runs the business, idiot!! and you wanna refund me or apologize in the form of a 1st class return open ticket to anywhere in the world.. in that case I would happily sing praises about your company for the rest of my life or until you fucked up on me again..

Its 5pm on 1st july 2008 now.. Dinner time.. Then I dono lor.. Hahahah heheheh hohohoh huhuhuh hihihih..

Lesson to be learnt make friends in every single part of the world.. Especially countries you’re planning on visiting..

Enough la for today.. Later you all hate me for giving you this crap.. =P ahh.. But you see.. I’m not in kuching to give you guys this lameness of me anymore.. So to help you guys slowly not miss me so much.. This will have to do.. =P I know I’m rite..



Yew Inn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home