Wednesday, July 02, 2008

my 3 parts boredom in singapore

So having arrived at Singapore, my first thought was like OMG!! KNN CCB.. Sorry la if I’m being sakai But I havent step into Singapore for a very long time already.. Talk about horror.. Oh wait.. When was the last time I came Singapore….? (cicadas calling.. Owls hooting..)

Thanks people for sending me off from airport.. At least it wasn’t lonely as I had thought it would be.. Mom dint cry.. I thought she would.. Huh.. I guess she actually don’t mind me traveling alone.. She cried when my eldest bro left, then my second bro left, cried also.. I left, dint cry.. Bwahahaha.. I am special.. =P either that or she’s just sick of crying every time her kid runs away overseas to study.. =D or.. She don’t love me.. NAH.. She loves me too much.. I’m the most pampered son in my family.. **Note I use pampered son.. My sister’s the one pampered most in the family**

BUT.. Someone did cry and someone who was suppose to cry dint cry.. BOOOOO!!!! So much for saying you’ll cry.. But, at least you wore a dress the other nite.. =D free booze for you when I get back.. And I seriously hope your not reading this.. And if you are, I’m limiting it to 1 litre.. =P

OH.. Did I mentioned that I’m writing this in changi airport.. But on words instead of on blogger.. Since I need to register to be able to connect, and I kinda fucked up my registration.. So yea.. Haha.. No internet for this dumm dumm.. Boo to me..

Friends.. Yew Inn has left the country into…..
…..
EXILE?????


NOT!!

OH no.. I’m still lame.. But if you ask my friends, they call me jim carrey.. Well, not all of them but most of them.. Did I mention I have lamer friends?? Yup yup.. KNC is one of em.. And a few more others..

Today, no sui chabo at airport.. I wear so engtao thought can see chiobu.. I’ve suddenly been asked to expand the wawaweewa empire in Adelaide.. Tot got eye candy.. So much for lala land.. But then again.. This is airport.. All the lalas are in town.. Boo to me.. Oh shit.. AGAIN!

Oh Oh.. Back to the emo post as being ask by champ.. Hmmm.. Leaving home for a few hours.. Knowing I wont be coming back for quite some time.. BWAH.. SUICIDAL.. Wanna Die.. Champ.. Good enough???

I’m bored.. Stupid Changi internet need registering.. Kids, get maxis.. Got maxis here can use.. No digi..

Wait a minute.. I just realise something.. Both my brothers left kuching possessing a credit card.. FROM MY MOM!! WHERE’S MINE?!?!?!?!?!? KNN CCB WTF TSUCDDC!!!!!!!

MOM!!!!!!

Have you heard.. I’m not posting anymore pics here.. Too damn lazy to do it.. Instead it’ll be up in my face book and since only ppl I know I add on fb, it serves this blog’s purposes well.. I can keep on updating to my friends that I’m not dead and they can see how fat I’ve become.. They read the stories here then proceed to see my pics or vice versa..

This is the starting off my posting spree since I have a few more hours to spare before my flight.. Heh heh heh.. Be prreePPAARREEEDDD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home