Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"omg! i'm so getting suspended tomorrow for skipping school today.." says lauren

"you could just get your mom to write a note.." jasmine replied..

ah.. the gossips of teenage girls.. seriously.. i basically eavesdrop, well, not eavesdrop cause they were like talking so fucking loud in the bus and i could hear them very VERY clearly since they sat next to me..

lauren : "i'm so gonna do my party this weekend when my parents aren't here.. but my mom's being a bitch.. she told me in the car this morning " the party's not gonna to happen anymore since you punch me in the face last nite.."

at that line, i reacted instinctively like WTF??!? YOU PUNCH YOUR MOTHER??!?! , i dint say that in her face la.. but my body language says it all..

"seriously? you know, we could get like everyone to meet in town, then we could take the bus to your house.."

"yea.. i'm hoping the guys could stay over though, it would be SO MUCH fun.."

me - gives puppy eyes, shouting in my heart " OK! LETS GO YOUR HOUSE PARTY!!"

and bla bla bla bla.. teenage girls, punching mothers, partying, wanting boys to stay over night when parents aren't home.. need i say more??

did i mentioned that they kept staring at this 2 other girls from another high school??

i miss being in high school and the stupid things we use to do there..

4 Comments:

Blogger MissUnrevealed said...

Oh my goodness. so bitchy...they not your friends right?

12:03 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

bitchy? omggg.. you should have joined them!

1:13 PM  
Blogger mental.tsunami said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HALOOOOOOOOOOOOO
UPDATE YOUR BLOG LAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home