Saturday, July 12, 2008

and reality kicks in

when i mentioned that i already overspent here, i really mean overspent.. sigh.. i did a calculation last nite, conclusion. i need a job.. i don want to be asking money from my dad for no reason.. he has no reason or need to pay for my entertainment.. if i want entertainment, i'll work hard, earn money and party as much as i want, with my own money..

but ya.. singing karaoke now is like normal thing.. but i don sing though.. i tag along with friends.. enjoy enjoy a bit.. and i got drunk last nite in adelaide.. woo!!! lucky got jerome and wai wai to babysit me... sorry guys..

i just needed to release a bit tension.. life can be sucky at times u know.. joce, thanks for listening to me crap last nite.. i still dono wad to do.. hahahah... oh wellies.. let things go with the flow i guess.. u la.. all your fault for not staying here..

KIDS back home.. drinking is not good.. it is bad for u.. dont be like me.. you'll die early.. alcoholics anonymous courses are always available.. join and repent before it is too late..

i want to cry but cant cry.. dono y.. life sucks.. for now.. i'm pretty sure i wont be saying this after my classes start on monday.. hahaha.. i might be moving out of jerome's place soon.. see how... hmmm... quite a lot things to bring ar.. shopping again,.. sigh.. more money.. sorry dad.. i've always been bad at money management.. i know you told me lots of time d.. i guess i'm gonna start to finally learn..

k k.. goin to see house now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home